The perfect cheap holidays in Fiji might include planning your itinerary to include a visit to Sigatoka to see the beautiful and adventurous Naihehe Caves. These caves are something to see as they show the history of the area because they were the Korovusolo fortress. In the same area, you will find the best beach, you have ever seen. Natadola Beach has shade trees, the whitest sands and if you want to take a horseback ride on the beach, the horses are gentle and well trained, children and adults will find this a great way to spend the day. [...]
www.watchmojo.com – Here are some basic travel tips to remember when packing and preparing for a trip. For more travel clips be sure to check out www.WatchMojo.com!
Hey Dolls! I forgot to mention always LOCK YOUR LUGGAGES & You can bring baby mascaras to save room If you have any questions please let me know! I love you all xoxo Allie Follow me on Twitter, friends! www.twitter.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
I know these are pretty boring, but sometimes the boring stuff makes sure your trip is memorable for all the right reasons. So here are the top 10 travel tips to stay safe:
1. Check the latest travel advice for your destination. Your federal government would be your best source for latest travel advice.
2. Take out comprehensive travel insurance and ensure it covers you for the places you plan to visit and the things you plan to do.
3. Before travelling overseas register your travel plans and contact details online or at the local embassy, high commission or consulate once you arrive so we can contact you in case of an emergency.
4. Obey the laws of the country you’re visiting even if these seem harsh or unfair by your standards. Don’t expect to be treated differently from the locals just because you’re Visiting.
5. Make sure that you have the right visas for the countries you are visiting or transiting and check any other entry or exit requirements.
6. Make copies of your passport details, insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
7. Check with health professionals for information on recommended vaccinations and other health precautions. Remember that vaccinations can be an entry requirement for some countries. Also find out about taking medication overseas – certain medicines aren’t allowed in some countries.
8. Make sure your passport has at least six months’ validity from your planned date of return. Carry extra passport photos in case your passport is lost or stolen and you need to replace it while you’re away.
9. Keep in contact with friends and family back home and give them a copy of your travel itinerary so they know where you are.
10. Check to see if you’re regarded as a national of the country you plan to visit, and whether dual nationality will have any implications for your travel plans.